Bat Messenger 3.1.3BatWord, Inc. – Freeware – Android
1. Encrypt techniques: It adapts encrypt techniques like ECCAES256RSAECDSA and so on which make Bat Messenger the most secure instant communication application.
2. Message encryption: The client generates an ECDHE public and private key, and generates an AES256 key for encryption and decryption through an asymmetric encryption key.
3. Login encryption: The user's login password and lock screen passcode are all based on the SRP algorithm, and User' password will not be uploaded and stored on Bat Messenger sever.
4. Server database encryption: Server database information verifies an ECDSA signature. It protects the data stored in database from being accessed by others with potentially malicious intentions.
5. Client database encryption: Client database security is double encrypted. Any third party cannot read your message.
6. Excellent anonymity: Your registration doesn't need any personal information and access your contacts, and Bat Messenger will distribute each user a random Bat ID.
7. Anti-data recovery: Retract single chat record or retract all messages between Bat Messenger users without time limit. The operation is unrecoverable.
1. Chat features: You can send and receive text, picture, audio and video in multiple platforms.
2. Retract allBat Messenger will retract all chat record from both you and the opponent user's device.
3. Anonymous group chatsBat Messenger will distribute each member a random new user name. Member's personal information is unviewable.
4. Temporary chatJoin it by scanning the QR code.
5. Burn after reading & Screen capture reminder
Bat Messenger is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by BatWord, Inc..
The latest version of Bat Messenger is 3.1.3, released on 05/17/2019. It was initially added to our database on 04/20/2019.
Bat Messenger runs on the following operating systems: Android.
Bat Messenger has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Bat Messenger!